Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
- Professional development opportunities for NY human service professionals. Read more…
- Somerville Journal: This Mother’s Day, advocate for affordable childcare with Somerville’s Parenting Journey. Read more…
- Thanks for making our Breakfast of Family Champions honoring Rep. Ayanna Pressley, Meghan E. Irons, & Kate Guedj a success! Read more…
- PJ staff and parent leader discuss childcare on BNN. Read more…
- Spring parenting groups starting soon in Somerville! Read more…
- Parenting Journey’s first-ever legislative agenda. Read more…
- Do you know a highschooler of Hispanic heritage (inc ) who's graduating in 2020? Encourage them to apply f… https://t.co/ZuJjLkejVe20 hours ago
- Federal #grant opportunity: @ACFHHS plans to award up to 10 agreements to conduct secondary data analysis of the Bu… https://t.co/bSsfGKxM7s20 hours ago
- "A portion of the proceeds from this sneaker will go toward @afspnational, a voluntary health organization based in… https://t.co/4ewR8EfcrH21 hours ago
Programs for Parents
For parents and caregivers seeking support and education
Training for Facilitators
For human service professionals interested in leading Parenting Journey programs
Through research and evaluation it’s been proven – the Parenting Journey works!
There are many ways to get involved with the Parenting Journey