Parenting Journey offers flexible meeting spaces with accommodations for groups ranging from 8 to 40 and is located at 366 Somerville Avenue, in the heart of Somerville’s Union Square.
Conference rooms vary in size and can be set up to accommodate meetings, conferences, and lectures. Parenting Journey also offers smaller, more intimate rooms ideal for therapy, counseling, or small meetings.
All rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi.
Large Conference Rooms
Capacity: 35 Lecture Style, 20 Conference Style
Small Conference Rooms
Capacity: 20 Lecture Style, 12 Conference Style
Small- to Mid-Sized Meeting Rooms
Capacity: 2 to 10 people
|Large Conference Rooms
|Medium Conference Rooms||$40/hour||$80/hour|
|Small- to Mid-Sized Meeting Rooms||$25/hour||$50/hour|
Discounts may be available based on need, circumstances, or donation or sponsorship opportunities.
Co-Working and Office Space Available
Co-working and private office spaces are currently available, with preference given to nonprofit organizations. Please email Duncan Remage-Healey for more information.
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Standard rental hours are 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on weekdays. Earlier start times, evening, or weekend reservations are subject to availability and may be subject to an additional fee.
- Parking is not provided. Metered street parking is available.
- No signs may be posted inside or outside the premises without permission of Parenting Journey.
- All meetings must have an organizer present (at least 18 years or older) who is responsible for the participants attending.
- Guests are responsible for leaving the room in a clean orderly fashion.
- All applicable fire, building, and safe food handling codes must be followed.
- This is a SMOKE FREE BUILDING/PREMISES. Smoking within the building is strictly prohibited.
- Parenting Journey does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, marital status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability and has a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination, bigotry, hatred, violence, or threats of violence. Any guests engaged in such behaviors will be asked to leave.
- Renters shall indemnify and hold harmless Parenting Journey, its officials, employees and volunteers, from and against all claims, damages, losses and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising out of or resulting from the use of the building/premises, sustained by any person or persons, provided that any such claim, damage, loss or expense is attributable to bodily injury, sickness, disease or death, or to injury to or destruction of property caused by the tortuous act or negligent act or omission of the renter, its employees, agents, volunteers, subcontractors, or guests.
- Renter will be financially responsible for any and all damages to the building/contents/premises that results from its use of the facility, including property damage, structural damage, and personal injury by renter, its employees, agents, volunteers, guests or subcontractors which occur in the course of use of the building/premises during the rental period.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.