At the 2nd annual Breakfast of Family Champions we will honor leaders in our midst, celebrate our community, and take a stand for families with Parenting Journey!
- WHAT: Breakfast of Family Champions benefit celebration honoring Kate Guedj, Meghan E. Irons, and Congresswoman Ayanna Pressley, co-hosted by Bithiah Carter and Sandy Lish
- WHEN: Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- WHERE: Artists for Humanity EpiCenter, 100 W 2nd Street, Boston, MA 02127
- WHO: You and all your friends!
- WHY: Families need us now. Your support allows us to come together to empower families in Massachusetts, New York, and beyond!
- TICKETS: $100
- Discounts may be available for groups, so please invite your co-workers, family, and friends. Email Karla Aguilar or call her at 617.628.8815 x239 for more information.
- Sponsorships are critical to this event’s ongoing success. Explore the range of opportunities today to maximize your impact and exposure.
Artists for Humanity EpiCenter is conveniently located one block away from the Broadway MBTA station and is served by several bus lines. Limited street parking may be available; visit http://en.parkopedia.com for additional parking options.
Email Karla Aguilar or call her at 617.628.8815 x239 for more information.