Parenting Journey Network for Facilitators
We understand the value of connecting with other trained facilitators, staying in touch with fellow graduates, and accessing ongoing support. With this in mind, we designed the Parenting Journey Network for Facilitators to connect you with other trained professionals.
The Parenting Journey Network for Facilitators is here so that you can continue to benefit from the experience and wisdom of your colleagues. We created this special, members-only group on Facebook to help you continue to benefit from the experience and wisdom of other trained Parenting Journey professionals.
In this safe, private space, you can:
- Learn tips and tools posted by the experts at the Parenting Journey
- Seek resources and support
- Reinforce what you’ve learned
- Enjoy the sense of community you felt as a Parenting Journey facilitator trainee
We encourage you to also take the opportunity to:
- Ask questions and exchange ideas
- Share accomplishments and concerns
And because only program graduates can access the group on Facebook, you can feel comfortable expressing yourself freely.
How to Join
To request access to the Facebook group, simply click right here, then click “Join Group,” as shown below: