Parenting Journey is pleased to offer a series of webinars designed specifically to support PJ group facilitators and health and human service professionals. Our interactive virtual platform creates a space for the PJ community to exchange ideas, share best practices, learn from each other and stay up to date with trending sector topics and issues.
In doing so, our hope is to strengthen our practice network, provide ongoing support, and obtain feedback from providers across the human service sector. We are grateful to work alongside you as we continue to support families and help communities thrive.
For questions or to share suggestions or feedback, please email Gabby Witte.
For Parenting Journey Facilitators
Are you preparing for a group? Do you need a session refresher? Perhaps you have a technical question about the curriculum? Parenting Journey staff are here to help!
Throughout the year, PJ will be hosting webinars and Q&A sessions led by highly experienced members of PJ’s program staff. These webinar topics are guided by your input and responsive to your support needs.
Want to suggest a topic? Use the form below!
Webinars are only open to facilitators trained by Parenting Journey.
Suggest a Webinar or Question
Do you have questions about an aspect of implementing a Parenting Journey group that you’d like answered or could make a good webinar topic? Are there trends or issues in the field that you’re interested in learning more about? Complete this form and let us know!
Recorded versions of past webinars are available to graduates of any 5-day Parenting Journey facilitator training. Request a recorded webinar by emailing Gabby Witte for access.
Previous topics include:
- Person-Centered Language: A Step Toward Equity in Service Delivery
- The Neuroscience of Safety: Becoming Polyvagal-Informed
- Six Principles of Trauma-Informed Care
- Planning & Recruitment
- Graduation: Positive Endings, Accomplishments, and Celebrations
- Facilitating Group Dynamics With a Strengths-Based Lens
- Strategic Self-Disclosure: A Clinical Tool
- Group Facilitation Skills: Containing Vs. Deepening Process
- Leveraging Similarity and Difference in a Parenting Journey Group: How Gender, Race, and Class manifest in a Group