Thank you for registering for one of our upcoming Parenting Journey trainings. Please take a few minutes to review our payment, registration, and cancellation policies. Your submission of registration for a Parenting Journey Training event is considered an acceptance of the terms of our policy as follows:
- The Training Fee – The training fee is based upon training type, please see our website to review the training type options. By selecting a training date and registering for the Parenting Journey Facilitator Training, you are purchasing a seat in the training for a specific training date.
- Payment – Payment is due at the time of registration and can be made by credit or debit card.
- The Training Commitment – The Parenting Journey Facilitator Training is a five-day training, and participants must attend all five days and complete all associated work. Certificates of completion and Continuing Education Units/CEUs (when available), if requested, will be given on the final day of the training
- Cancellation Policy – We do not offer refunds. If after registering you cannot attend the training the following conditions apply:
- A credit equal to 100% of the fee paid will be issued if the notice of cancellation is received in writing ten or more business days prior to the first day of the training session.
- No credit will be issued if notice of cancellation is given less than ten business days prior to the first day of the training session.
With a credit, you may elect to attend another training session within a six- month time period from the date of cancellation. If there is an increased fee at the time of the future training, or the credit on file is insufficient to cover the training fee, the increased cost must be paid. If the credit is not utilized within the six- month timeframe, all credits will be forfeited.
- Training Date Changes – Registration can be transferred up to one time to an alternative training date at no charge if notification is received in writing ten or more business days prior to the first day of the training session. All other changes will be considered a cancellation and be subject to the above stated policy.
- Transferring Credits – You may substitute one staff member for another from the same agency if the fee was paid by an agency. Please contact us to submit a new registration form and name of the substitute in advance of the training.
- Training Cancellation – If we do not have sufficient registrants to hold a training session, all paid registrants will be notified of cancellation at least ten business days prior to the first day of the training session. We reserve the right to cancel any training. In the event of a cancellation, registrants will be able to apply their payment toward a future training date within a six month timeframe.
- Invoice Dates – We do not backdate invoices to prior fiscal periods. We report financial information monthly and it is of critical importance that these statements be valid and accurate.
If you have any questions or need to cancel, please contact: