Parenting Journey Training Payment and Registration Policy
Thank you for registering for one of our upcoming Parenting Journey Training Events. Please take a few minutes to review our payment and registration policies. Your submission of registration for a Parenting Journey Training event is considered an acceptance of the terms of our policy as follows.
- The Training Fee – The five-day Parenting Journey Facilitator Training fee is $800. By selecting a training date and registering for the Parenting Journey Facilitator Training, you are purchasing a seat in the training for a specific training date.
A 5% group discount is available if three or more members of your organization are registered at once for the same training session.
- Payment – Securing a seat in a Parenting Journey Training is contingent upon payment. Payment must be received no later than fifteen business days prior to the first day of the training session. You may pay with a credit card (preferred method), money order, or check. We will also accept an agency Purchase Order but it must clearly state when we can expect payment, which must be no later than 30 days after the last day of the training session attended. All checks and Purchase Orders should include a notation of the training date, training location, and the name of participant. Please make checks payable to “Parenting Journey” and mail to 366 Somerville Ave, Somerville, MA 02143.
Please note: Your seat is not confirmed until full payment is received.
- Cancelation Policy –We do not offer refunds. If after registering you cannot attend the training the following conditions apply:
- A credit equal to 100% of the fee paid will be issued if the notice of cancellation is received in writing ten or more business days prior to the first day of the training session.
- A 75% credit will be issued if cancellation is received fewer than ten but five or more business days prior to the start of the training session.
- A 50% credit will be issued if notice of cancelation is received fewer than five business days prior to the first day of the training session.
- No credit will be issued for cancellations received on or after the first day of the training session.
With a credit, you may elect to attend another training session within a six- month time period. If there is an increased fee at the time of the future training, or the credit on file is insufficient to cover the training fee, the increased cost must be paid. If the credit is not utilized within the six- month timeframe, all credits will be forfeited. You may also utilize your credit to purchase Parenting Journey Program materials.
- Training Date Changes – Registration can be transferred to an alternative training date at no charge if notification is received in writing ten or more business days prior to the first day of the training session. All other changes will be considered a cancellation and be subject to the above stated policy.
- Transferring Credits – You may substitute one staff member for another from the same agency if the fee was paid by an agency. Please contact us to submit a new registration form and name of the substitute in advance of the training.
- The Training Commitment – The Parenting Journey Facilitator Training is a five-day training, and participants must attend all five days. Certificates of completion and Continuing Educations Units (CEU’s) if requested, will be given on the final day of the training.
- Cancellation Policy – If we do not have sufficient registrants to hold a training session, all paid registrants will be notified of cancellation at least ten business days prior to the first day of the training session. We reserve the right to cancel any training. In the event of a cancellation, registrants will be able to apply their payment toward a future training date within a six month timeframe.
- Invoice Dates – We do not backdate invoices to prior fiscal periods. We report financial information monthly and it is of critical importance that these statements be valid and accurate.
If you have any questions:
Please contact Nina McGlinchey, Finance Department, at 617-628-8815 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated December, 2016.