Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
- RELEASE: Parenting Journey’s impact recognized in national journal. Read more…
- Free webinar: Learn best practices for planning & recruiting for your next Parenting Journey group. Read more…
- SAVE THE DATE: Parenting Journey’s holiday party and Union Square’s holiday stroll. Read more…
- RELEASE: Community, Faith, and Labor Advocates Applaud Start of Most Comprehensive Paid Leave Program in the Nation. Read more…
- Social & Family Justice Institute a truly inspiring day. Read more…
- Mass. Nonprofit Network puts spotlight on Parenting Journey. Read more…
- Thank you @MajorCityChief for your commitment to making MA a better place for all residents! Join the Driving Famil… https://t.co/59dcnhwajn2 days ago
- As the cost of housing in Boston continues to rise, more middle income households are being priced out of the city… https://t.co/3wkS8008d32 days ago
- LAST CALL: Don't miss our free webinar for trained facilitators today at 1 p.m. on planning and recruiting for Pare… https://t.co/jAar0mLGcZ3 days ago
Programs for Parents
For parents and caregivers seeking support and education
Training for Facilitators
For human service professionals interested in leading Parenting Journey programs
Through research and evaluation it’s been proven – the Parenting Journey works!
There are many ways to get involved with the Parenting Journey