Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
- RELEASE: Parenting Journey’s impact recognized in national journal. Read more…
- Free webinar: Learn best practices for planning & recruiting for your next Parenting Journey group. Read more…
- SAVE THE DATE: Parenting Journey’s holiday party and Union Square’s holiday stroll. Read more…
- RELEASE: Community, Faith, and Labor Advocates Applaud Start of Most Comprehensive Paid Leave Program in the Nation. Read more…
- Social & Family Justice Institute a truly inspiring day. Read more…
- Mass. Nonprofit Network puts spotlight on Parenting Journey. Read more…
- Kudos to the #MASenate and in particular @JulianCyr @CindyFriedmanMA and @KarenSpilka for unanimously passing a bil… https://t.co/m5s7vfxLf011 hours ago
- At Parenting Journey, we believe that strong families are the foundation of vibrant healthy communities and a catal… https://t.co/9gTS1l1iCz15 hours ago
- While #ValentinesDay is often associated with romantic love, it is a holiday you can share with your whole family,… https://t.co/Ga05TEkm594 days ago
Programs for Parents
For parents and caregivers seeking support and education
Training for Facilitators
For human service professionals interested in leading Parenting Journey programs
Through research and evaluation it’s been proven – the Parenting Journey works!
There are many ways to get involved with the Parenting Journey