Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
From the blog
Q&A with Anne Peretz, MSW, LICSW, Author of Opening Up: The Parenting Journey
HELPING LOW-INCOME PARENTS RESOLVE HARMFUL HABITS, AND RESTORE HOPE WITHIN THEIR CHILDREN, THEIR COMMUNITIES, AND THEMSELVES Q: Congrats on the upcoming release of Opening Up. Tell us what the book is about and the inspiration behind creating Parenting Journey. Anne Peretz: This is not only a book about economic inequality and race. It is not […]
GROUNDBREAKING FAMILY THERAPIST USES THE POWER OF STORY TO TACKLE THE GENERATIONAL CYCLES OF POVERTY, VIOLENCE, OPPRESSION, & MENTAL HEALTH
In her book Opening Up: The Parenting Journey, courageous family therapist and social worker Anne Peretz, MSW, LICSW, chronicles her experiences founding and shaping The Parenting Journey, now an international organization which offers compassionate programs to parents suffering from internalized stress, trauma and other struggles, helping them to regain stability and achieve richer, fuller, happier lives.
Statement from Parenting Journey on Anti-Asian Violence
“Parenting Journey denounces anti-Asian violence in the strongest possible terms. We are heartbroken that hate continues to contaminate our communities. We grieve for all eight people killed at the massage parlors in Georgia, including six Asian American women, and send love and support to their families during this difficult time. Stop AAPI Hate recently released […]
Boston Moms Blog: Boston-Area Nonprofit Spotlight :: Parenting Journey
By Chelsey Weaver -February 18, 2021 The Greater Boston area is home to many exceptional nonprofits, but the ones that serve moms are especially close to our hearts. Boston Moms is excited to spotlight and support the local nonprofit organizations that make our area so great. This month we are showcasing Parenting Journey. Parenting Journey knows that resilient […]
- TY @BosIndicators @SkillWorks_MA @bostonfdn for hosting this important #CareWork in #MA: A Call for Racial and Eco… https://t.co/yRdH9cspFa27 days ago
- "Core to Parenting Journey's approach is providing childcare." - @MZeno_Martin #CareWork in #MA @BosIndicators @bostonfdn @SkillWorks_MA27 days ago
- "We have to address racial equity and gender equity at the same time." - @MZeno_Martin sharing at the #CareWork in… https://t.co/wFHpI1nt2G27 days ago
- "We focus on strengthening families and communities." - our executive director @MZeno_Martin sharing at the… https://t.co/caiGl6y9Ml27 days ago
- RT @SkillWorks_MA: Thrilled to kick off the panel discussion portion of today's #CareWork in #MA event! Moderated by SkillWorks' @dre4thevi…27 days ago