Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
- Professional development opportunities for NY human service professionals. Read more…
- Somerville Journal: This Mother’s Day, advocate for affordable childcare with Somerville’s Parenting Journey. Read more…
- Thanks for making our Breakfast of Family Champions honoring Rep. Ayanna Pressley, Meghan E. Irons, & Kate Guedj a success! Read more…
- PJ staff and parent leader discuss childcare on BNN. Read more…
- Spring parenting groups starting soon in Somerville! Read more…
- Parenting Journey’s first-ever legislative agenda. Read more…
- To our families, friends, & partners in MA, NY, and along the northeastern US, it is going to be dangerously HOT … https://t.co/Hj3Bq23waO3 days ago
- Congratulations! We're grateful to have parents like you fighting for families in government! https://t.co/rrTLuJnLaV3 days ago
- RT @MA_NonprofitNet: #FreeFunFridays is BACK today! Check out the free #arts and #culture #nonprofits across #Massachusetts that are ope…3 days ago
Programs for Parents
For parents and caregivers seeking support and education
Training for Facilitators
For human service professionals interested in leading Parenting Journey programs
Through research and evaluation it’s been proven – the Parenting Journey works!
There are many ways to get involved with the Parenting Journey