Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
- Parenting Journey recognizes Women’s Equality Day. Read more…
- Spaces are filling up quickly for our Fall Parenting Journey groups in Somerville! Read more…
- Massachusetts legislature includes funding for PJ groups in state budget! Read more…
- Mass. Nonprofit Network puts spotlight on Parenting Journey. Read more…
- Somerville Journal: This Mother’s Day, advocate for affordable childcare with Somerville’s Parenting Journey. Read more…
- Thanks for making our Breakfast of Family Champions honoring Rep. Ayanna Pressley, Meghan E. Irons, & Kate Guedj a success! Read more…
- Today is #CitizenshipDay! Check out this great resource from our friends @MIRACoalition to find out if you qualify… https://t.co/Z2dDSN2JhS5 hours ago
- RT @NYCImmigrants: #CitizenshipDay is 9/17! "Now more than ever, it’s essential we encourage our city’s immigrant residents to take that la…4 days ago
- This #DirectSupportProfessionalsWeek, Parenting Journey would like to thank the incredible, dedicated professionals… https://t.co/VmzycVbjDb4 days ago
Programs for Parents
For parents and caregivers seeking support and education
Training for Facilitators
For human service professionals interested in leading Parenting Journey programs
Through research and evaluation it’s been proven – the Parenting Journey works!
There are many ways to get involved with the Parenting Journey