Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
From the blog
Boston Moms Blog: Boston-Area Nonprofit Spotlight :: Parenting Journey
By Chelsey Weaver -February 18, 2021 The Greater Boston area is home to many exceptional nonprofits, but the ones that serve moms are especially close to our hearts. Boston Moms is excited to spotlight and support the local nonprofit organizations that make our area so great. This month we are showcasing Parenting Journey. Parenting Journey knows that resilient […]
Press Release: Landmark Legislation Filed to Establish Universal System of Affordable, High-Quality Early Education and Child Care
Coalition of Community, Faith-based, Labor, Business, and Early Education and Child Care Organizations, Educators, and Parents Launches Legislative Push for New Investment Framework BOSTON – The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted just how essential early education and child care is to Massachusetts’s families and to our economy. Momentum is building for state action to ensure that […]
PJ Staff on Black Mental Health Matters Radio Show
On September 13, 2020, Parent Journey staff joined Dr. Kerry-Ann Williams, psychiatrist and host of Black Mental Health Matters on 98.1FM The Urban Heat to talk about how our programs help parents build on their strengths to improve not only their parenting, but many other areas of their lives.
- RT @BarefootBooks: “Everyone can and should participate in the month long celebration of Black culture,” says @ParentingJrny Celebrate…19 days ago
- RT @helpfamilies: At the graduation ceremony of our most recently completed @ParentingJrny course, one parent shared a poem the group had i…34 days ago
- RT @MassAGO: You do NOT need to leave your home until a court orders you to. Your landlord alone cannot evict you. If your landlord has t…53 days ago
- RT @MassAGO: If you are facing an eviction in Massachusetts, read this. 53 days ago
- Today is #GivingTuesday! Please consider a gift to support our parents and families: https://t.co/OoXcTxXHmC… https://t.co/2hm6cNfN1I90 days ago
Programs for Parents
For parents and caregivers seeking support and education
Training for Facilitators
For human service professionals interested in leading Parenting Journey programs
Through research and evaluation it’s been proven – the Parenting Journey works!
There are many ways to get involved with the Parenting Journey