Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
From the blog
PJ Staff on Black Mental Health Matters Radio Show
On September 13, 2020, Parent Journey staff joined Dr. Kerry-Ann Williams, psychiatrist and host of Black Mental Health Matters on 98.1FM The Urban Heat to talk about how our programs help parents build on their strengths to improve not only their parenting, but many other areas of their lives.
Statement from Parenting Journey on the killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery and Tony McDade:
“Parenting Journey condemns police brutality, racial profiling, and the excessive use of force. There is no excuse for the dehumanization of anyone. The hurt our communities are feeling right now is justified and it is up to all of us to work to dismantle a system that was always broken. “Racism is a public health […]
- Good news! A federal judge struck down a Trump admin rule that would have cut SNAP benefits for 700,000 people. The… https://t.co/1QsUZqaCQi10 days ago
- RT @helpfamilies: “This group helped me find #hope. With all of the support you have given me, I am doing my best to be the best parent I c…20 days ago
- RT @BCNCInc: #2020Census assistance provided today in Chinatown! 3pm: Tai Tung Village Park 4pm: One Greenway Park 5pm: Phillips Sq 6pm: Ox…36 days ago
- RT @ymcanyc: Make today the biggest #NationalVoterRegistrationDay EVER! Don’t miss your chance to use your voice in the election this Novem…37 days ago
- RT @TheCaringForce: Today is #NationalVoterRegistrationDay, make sure that you're registered to vote and that you have a plan! #VoteReady…37 days ago
Programs for Parents
For parents and caregivers seeking support and education
Training for Facilitators
For human service professionals interested in leading Parenting Journey programs
Through research and evaluation it’s been proven – the Parenting Journey works!
There are many ways to get involved with the Parenting Journey