Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
From the blog
Statement from Parenting Journey on the killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery and Tony McDade:
“Parenting Journey condemns police brutality, racial profiling, and the excessive use of force. There is no excuse for the dehumanization of anyone. The hurt our communities are feeling right now is justified and it is up to all of us to work to dismantle a system that was always broken. “Racism is a public health […]
- RT @LiftOurKidsMA: .@SpeakerDeLeo @KarenSpilka In the past 20 years, the cost of living has gone up exponentially but the amount of cash as…7 days ago
- RT @RepKayKhan: Exciting news, Massachusetts! You can request your vote-by-mail ballot NOW for the fall 2020 elections!️ #mapoli #covid1…22 days ago
- RT @RaiseUpMA: BIG NEWS: This week, we're launching the #InvestInOurRecovery campaign to fight against state budget cuts, and advocate for…22 days ago
- RT @helpfamilies: We're hosting #virtual @ParentingJrny classes for 12 parents starting this month! Parenting Journey is one of the staples…23 days ago
- It’s time for the Cmnwealth Resilience & Recovery special cmte in the MA House to join the majority of the #MALeg i… https://t.co/M2RbsTjEJ028 days ago
Programs for Parents
For parents and caregivers seeking support and education
Training for Facilitators
For human service professionals interested in leading Parenting Journey programs
Through research and evaluation it’s been proven – the Parenting Journey works!
There are many ways to get involved with the Parenting Journey