Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
From the blog
Statement from Parenting Journey on Anti-Asian Violence
“Parenting Journey denounces anti-Asian violence in the strongest possible terms. We are heartbroken that hate continues to contaminate our communities. We grieve for all eight people killed at the massage parlors in Georgia, including six Asian American women, and send love and support to their families during this difficult time. Stop AAPI Hate recently released […]
Boston Moms Blog: Boston-Area Nonprofit Spotlight :: Parenting Journey
By Chelsey Weaver -February 18, 2021 The Greater Boston area is home to many exceptional nonprofits, but the ones that serve moms are especially close to our hearts. Boston Moms is excited to spotlight and support the local nonprofit organizations that make our area so great. This month we are showcasing Parenting Journey. Parenting Journey knows that resilient […]
Press Release: Landmark Legislation Filed to Establish Universal System of Affordable, High-Quality Early Education and Child Care
Coalition of Community, Faith-based, Labor, Business, and Early Education and Child Care Organizations, Educators, and Parents Launches Legislative Push for New Investment Framework BOSTON – The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted just how essential early education and child care is to Massachusetts’s families and to our economy. Momentum is building for state action to ensure that […]
- RT @project_evident: We sat down with last spring’s Talent Accelerator participants from @REACH_MA, @solarforgood, @FamiliesFirstMA, @Paren…2 days ago
- We denounce anti-Asian violence in the strongest possible terms. We are heartbroken that hate continues to contamin… https://t.co/Hy9LJEww3s55 days ago
- RT @BOSfoodaccess: In need of food assistance? Check out these food resources, including SNAP, youth meal sites, food pantries, and Fair Fo…55 days ago
- RT @BarefootBooks: “Everyone can and should participate in the month long celebration of Black culture,” says @ParentingJrny Celebrate…92 days ago
- RT @helpfamilies: At the graduation ceremony of our most recently completed @ParentingJrny course, one parent shared a poem the group had i…107 days ago