Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
- Professional development opportunities for NY human service professionals. Read more…
- Somerville Journal: This Mother’s Day, advocate for affordable childcare with Somerville’s Parenting Journey. Read more…
- Thanks for making our Breakfast of Family Champions honoring Rep. Ayanna Pressley, Meghan E. Irons, & Kate Guedj a success! Read more…
- PJ staff and parent leader discuss childcare on BNN. Read more…
- Spring parenting groups starting soon in Somerville! Read more…
- Parenting Journey’s first-ever legislative agenda. Read more…
- In light of reporting about possible increased immigration enforcement starting this weekend, we want to remind the… https://t.co/8eyz10dbyl2 days ago
- Happy #Juneteenth2019! Learn what it's all about from our Congresswoman @AyannaPressley. https://t.co/JODRf2Lnnw4 days ago
- RT @rfrivers64: “Juneteenth is a testament to the perseverance that defines the American spirit. It honors the long and still-unfinished ro…5 days ago
Programs for Parents
For parents and caregivers seeking support and education
Training for Facilitators
For human service professionals interested in leading Parenting Journey programs
Through research and evaluation it’s been proven – the Parenting Journey works!
There are many ways to get involved with the Parenting Journey