We are committed to partnering with families to build vibrant communities.
- When parents and caregivers believe they have power, they are better equipped to engage with their families and communities.
- We advocate for equitable policies that benefit all families.
- We disrupt the social narrative about parenting in poverty.
We recognize that inequity adds to the everyday stressors of parenting, perpetuates cycles of poverty and trauma, and prevents parents from planning the futures they, and their families, deserve.
- Inspire families to embody their power, and lead change in their lives, families, and communities.
- We seek to create opportunity systems that acknowledge the intersection of economic justice and parenting, focusing on policies that promote economic security:
- reliable jobs with living wages,
- access to affordable housing in safe and vibrant communities; and
- workplace policies and protections that reflect the diverse needs of families.
- We also advocate for policies which create opportunities and eliminate institutional barriers for all families.