Parents know what is best for their families.
Parenting Journey believes resilient parents are a catalyst for social change, and that all of us have a role to play in harnessing that power to build strong communities.
From the blog
Statement from Parenting Journey on the killings of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery and Tony McDade:
“Parenting Journey condemns police brutality, racial profiling, and the excessive use of force. There is no excuse for the dehumanization of anyone. The hurt our communities are feeling right now is justified and it is up to all of us to work to dismantle a system that was always broken. “Racism is a public health […]
- RT @AAPolicyForum: https://t.co/uiKR1pWSY06 hours ago
- RT @BostonNeighbor: Are you struggling to pay your rent due to the #COVID19 health crisis? @marty_walsh wants to help so he announced $5M i…6 hours ago
- It has come to our attention that Blackout Tuesday was a hollow action on our part. It did not include any real ste… https://t.co/HEQbym3Bbl8 hours ago
- RT @AAPolicyForum: Breonna's 27th birthday would have been this Friday. The three police officers who murdered her and still employed and s…9 hours ago
- RT @ClintSmithIII: I wrote about being a Black parent in this moment, and how my children are both respite from all the tragedy transpiring…10 hours ago
Programs for Parents
For parents and caregivers seeking support and education
Training for Facilitators
For human service professionals interested in leading Parenting Journey programs
Through research and evaluation it’s been proven – the Parenting Journey works!
There are many ways to get involved with the Parenting Journey