At Parenting Journey, we believe that all parents and caregivers want to be strong, positive role models. First and foremost, we believe that the best way to raise hope and build stronger family relationships is to start by identifying your strengths and build from there!
Parenting Journey II
Offered in English and Portuguese
To ensure the safety of parents/caregivers and staff, PJ began offering groups virtually in April 2020. This practice will continue at least through December 2020.
In Parenting Journey II, a small group of parents and caregivers meet for 2 hours a week for 12 weeks. The program includes activities, discussions, a family-style meal, and complimentary childcare.
Parenting Journey II is designed for those who want to follow-up on what they learned in Parenting Journey I. Building on your strengths, we will help you identify the steps needed to help you reach your dreams for the future. Through a combination of hands-on activities and guided discussions, you will learn how to set and achieve personal and family goals, and how to create and maintain positive new behaviors.
Location: Somerville, MA
Duration: 12 Weeks
Cost: Free! Complimentary childcare and family-style meal provided for in-person groups
View and print flyers
Click on the above images to view and print the program flyer.
What’s in it for You
In a supportive setting, we will work with you to uncover your inner talents and help you achieve your goals.
- Identify your strengths and increase your resiliency.
- Make choices that will keep you headed in the direction you want to go.
- Set goals for yourself and develop a concrete action plan to get you there.
- Learn how to work as a family to create and achieve goals.
- Create balance in your life with practical tips, tools, and the support of parents like you.
- Become more confident and optimistic about achieving personal goals.
- Build new possibilities for yourself and your children.
Who can sign-up?
All Massachusetts residents, no matter where you are from, no matter what your background, you are welcome at Parenting Journey. We work with mothers, fathers, and caregivers from all walks of life, raising children of all ages. Visit our Group Interest page to see upcoming group dates or to fill out our interest form.
For more information about the program, click here.