Parenting Journey’s spring training series is in full swing at our new location at 225 W 35th Street, New York, NY!
Join us for one of our upcoming facilitator trainings in June and July to enhance your skills, knowledge, and perspective through our proven strength-based, trauma-informed and two-generational approaches to partnering with parents.
- June 3 – June 7: Parenting Journey I (27.5 NY LCSW / LMSW CEs)
- June 10 – June 14: Parenting Journey Fathers
- June 10 – June 14: Parenting Journey 1 (27.5 NY LCSW / LMSW CEs)
- June 24 – June 28: Parenting Journey 1 (27.5 NY LCSW / LMSW CEs)
- June 22 – June 26: Sober Parenting Journey
Parenting Journey’s work is inspired by the belief that strong families are the foundation of vibrant healthy communities and the catalyst to ignite social change. The organization is dedicated to providing programs that uplift parents and caregivers and strengthen families and communities, advocating for equitable family policies, and disrupting the social narrative around parenting in high-poverty communities.
Use these printable flyers to sharing training information with your colleagues!